ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start here and tell something about yourself

Go down 
+32
irezumi
agnes
Indii
bastet
angel
Flying
pagan
hogata
woolf
Antoine
neuronix
Morgana
steveharrison
Reyna
Nadita
wyldhoney
dusadusa
shyisada
Lilac_Lina
desstyna
jvkl
Yimyam
tapsi
Nätulcién
GrandpaJoe
Lady of Shallot
dougie
David
Berkana
rec
vision
claumirela
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tapsi

tapsi

Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:29 pm

Heidiiiii!!!

hello steveharrison Smile no, you're not the oldest, and anyway, what does that matter? Smile i think a great part of why this forum means so much to so many of us is because there are all these different people here who love and respect each other Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tapsiful.deviantart.com
Reyna

Reyna

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Well said! Especially the Heidiiiiiiiii! -part. Muahaha. Noo, honesty, never have we formed groups by age or country or whatever inside this community. This place is rich in many ways.
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Thats good to read ,because im disabled as well  cheers so havent had much chance to actually see the band live ,the dvds are fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Reyna

Reyna

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Nice avatar steveharrison Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Thanks cheers 
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:20 pm

hello Heidiiiiiiiiii! Razz thank you, again, for joining Smile hooray

and Steve, hi! welcome! nice to meet you. thank you for being a mate at anathemates!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
Morgana

Morgana

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:42 pm

Alright, so i'm here Very Happy It's me Elisa, from Poland. I guess many of you know me already Smile

well.. i'm a mommy of my 4 year old Anastasia and stepmom of my dear Mary. literature & polish grammar teacher in high school and primary school... so i start every day with a good coffee and end with some tranquilizers lol. photographer only on weekends now, cos i'm too busy :/

hello everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:47 pm

hello old faces and newbies! great to have you here. Smile
and steveharrison, i can think of at least 3 people here that are older than you. (i'm one of them Smile)
Back to top Go down
jvkl

jvkl

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Nice to hear that some of you were also at the 2008 gig at The Boerderij!
It was a very special event for me because I invited a very good friend who was already very ill and passed away in april 2009. He was u huge Anathema-fan right from the early years.

One Last Goodbye was one of the songs (*) played at his funeral. I think you can guess what happens every time I hear that song...

* also played: Goodbye Alone (Mostly Autumn) + The Great Gig In The Sky (Pink Floyd)
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:49 pm

oh, i'm sorry to hear.
and yes, i know what happens to you, cause it happens to me too. reminds me of my late brother.
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:22 am

hi Elisa from Poland Very Happy hi friend. happy that you are here!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:24 am

sorry Irene and Jan about dear people you have lost Sad
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:28 am

tapsi wrote:

but now i miss our Original Frenchie Sad

sent a link to him, ush, marcel, flo, andrew. marta also has the address. mihai too.
also, it would be great if henrik would register.
need to send to mehdy. who else?
robin?
Back to top Go down
Yimyam

Yimyam

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:01 am

I'm sure Marcel will be here soon. He's on a little holiday now Smile
Back to top Go down
tapsi

tapsi

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:35 am

Mehdy, most definitely. Hogata? Maren? Mike? Rano?
Back to top Go down
http://tapsiful.deviantart.com
neuronix

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:58 am

Hi

I am (word or 2, right? :p)
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:48 am

Hey Marcel! cool of you to join  Very Happy  cheers 

Agnes, I will send them a message.
i dont have Hogata`s contacts.
Back to top Go down
Antoine

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi everyone! Long time no see/talk/hear! I'm soooo swarmed with work here! Sad
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:01 pm

hi!!  Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 83880723

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Antoine

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Thanks Gaga. I admit that after Soulreaper forum closed something was missing. Thanks for creating this small place for all of us! Smile
Back to top Go down
woolf

woolf

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone

woolf is back from his trip across nations (does anyone still remember that or is it only me?) and he is back with loads of free time to spend o this forum.
Reading the posts on this thread has been a nice walk down the memory lane. Although many people here are in my facebook contacts, but this forum is something quite special and I am so happy to be here.

Anyway, for those who don't know me, I am Mehdy and I have just come back from New Zealand after living there for four years.

I had missed you all.
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Hey Mehdy, i think i have heard/read smth about you planning to visit other countries, but i thought that you had decided not to return to Iran and stay in New Zealand. So you are back home now? si
Back to top Go down
woolf

woolf

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Well, even with the crazy and paranoid government that we have here, I still prefer life back here in Iran. I do have some plans to visit Europe but I won't be able to make them this year. I am back home but I have to return to NZ once more for the oral defense and then it will be over and I will live in Iran probably for the rest of my life.

I also forgot to say that during the last few years I have become crazy about tennis, both playing it and watching it on TV. I think this is the only thing that I would do every day all day, if I could.

I have also asked Agata to join the forum. Hopefully we can lure her back. Wink
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:50 pm

thanks for that Smile everyone is most welcome to join
Back to top Go down
hogata

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Hi everyone!!! Thank gods the forum is back, I don't like the FB stuff that much :/

Some of you already know me, I'm a bit crazy, perverted, living in Barcelona (21 degrees and sunny today!! Razz) and since recently enjoying life more than ever, even chest hair (not mine!) Wink
Oh, and totally in love with Mehdy, my hubby Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start here and tell something about yourself
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Auditorium - about Anathema fans :: Welcome - Introduce yourself-
Jump to: