ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start here and tell something about yourself

Go down 
+32
irezumi
agnes
Indii
bastet
angel
Flying
pagan
hogata
woolf
Antoine
neuronix
Morgana
steveharrison
Reyna
Nadita
wyldhoney
dusadusa
shyisada
Lilac_Lina
desstyna
jvkl
Yimyam
tapsi
Nätulcién
GrandpaJoe
Lady of Shallot
dougie
David
Berkana
rec
vision
claumirela
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bastet

bastet

Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:32 pm

hi lina! nice to see you here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lilac_Lina

Lilac_Lina

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Hi! Thank you. It's great to be here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shyisada

shyisada

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:37 am

hi to everyone Smile

i am new here - glad to join the group

Back to top Go down
dusadusa

dusadusa

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:01 am

hey there, i'm new here too. i'm from brasil and 32 almost 33 years old. i've been listening to the band since 1996 and yet i haven't seen them live yet! major bummer... hope that can change this year! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nätulcién

Nätulcién

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:20 am

Hello shyisada and dusadusa! Welcome aboard!

Back to top Go down
dusadusa

dusadusa

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:21 am

thanx! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:43 am

good evening shyisada and dusadusa! welcome! so happy to see new people joining as well. i hope you find this place cool enough to stay and make friends with everyone  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
shyisada

shyisada

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:31 am

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
tapsi

tapsi

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:08 am

hi shyisada and dusadusa Smile welcome and hope you'll like the place!
Back to top Go down
http://tapsiful.deviantart.com
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:33 am

hello jvkl, dusadusa and shyisada, welcome here

@Jan: hello Jan, i am from the Netherlands also, i was in Zoetermeer but i think it was an other year but i sure was in Paradiso. So we might even have seen each other passing by :-). Nice that you have joined the forum. My favourite album was A fine day to exit but not anymore. I listen a lot to WHBWH and WS but love to listen to a collection of old songs
Back to top Go down
wyldhoney

wyldhoney

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:49 am

It is I, Alf...

Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 <a href=Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 Leclerc_zpsbc9eb899" />

Proud father of 3, love to read, write, cook and play zythologist. Not weird at all. I've never been very active on Soulreaper, but perhaps this is the time an' place to make amends? Smile
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:54 am

Hello!!!!!!! yay that you registered, thank you Very Happy we need your humor here Smile not just humor, of course

Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
wyldhoney

wyldhoney

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:57 am

Well, humor isn't my strong suit, but I'll try... Smile
Back to top Go down
Yimyam

Yimyam

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:05 pm

bastet wrote:
hello to you all, gulsah, phil, yimyam (lovr that name!), agnes.... it's all so familiar.
jan is the only person i don't know yet. have to say iw as at that gig at the boerderij in 2008 too. Smile

Hi Irene! Nice to see you here again too! Yes Yimyam came from my then 2 year old nephew, he said Jimjam (in Dutch) sounds a bit like Mirjam right?
I was at that gig in 2008 too but didn't know any of you yet!
I think I've met Jan at a Steven Wilson gig, right? No Man I think?
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:13 pm

yeah, that's how a 2 year old would pronounce a difficult name like yours. it's cute!

and: hi alf! nice to see you. now time to bring the mother of your 3 kids here too.
Back to top Go down
Nadita

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:44 pm

It's so good to be back! Thank you for this forum!
Back to top Go down
tapsi

tapsi

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:03 pm

hi Alf, hi Nadita, nice to see you here as well Smile

but now i miss our Original Frenchie Sad
Back to top Go down
http://tapsiful.deviantart.com
Reyna

Reyna

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:49 pm

The original finn is here tho, sorry rec  Cool 

I am Reyna, nice to see you all here Smile

Love my girls, my man, my friends, good music, concerts that stay in your soul for a long time or that just rock!, detective stories, summer in countryside, travelling, crisps and beer, men with good hair (long hairs, moustache, beards, sideburns, chesthair).

I havent been very well for a year because i broke my back, but now i am getting better slowly and i was able to start travelling again after a year's pause. Now i am going every month to a different country for the next 7 months. And i feel so alive again! A bit silly that there is no forum meetings around Anathema gigs then but maybe autumn will be time for that :)I miss those so much too. But we will make it happen!
Back to top Go down
Reyna

Reyna

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:01 pm

wyldhoney wrote:
Well, humor isn't my strong suit, but I'll try... Smile

I think i love Alf because of his talent for humour. I just love.  :flower: 
Back to top Go down
wyldhoney

wyldhoney

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:02 pm

Oh? I thought it was because of my hair... good to see you're on the mend again, Heidi!
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Hello from a miserable Manchester Uk ,big fan of the band but only recently!!! heard the band years ago when they were DM but wasnt my type of music BUT Heard a track on a cd from PROG mag and fell in love and now i have most releases and love them all ,brilliant band exactly, what i was looking /searching for for years (im 52 so am I the oldest fan here?)I used to think Marillion were tha band i needed ,how wrong was I? cant wait for the new album.
Back to top Go down
Reyna

Reyna

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:19 pm

wyldhoney wrote:
Oh? I thought it was because of my hair... good to see you're on the mend again, Heidi!

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding, I should still have it here somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Reyna

Reyna

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Never too late steveharrison!
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:22 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Berkana

Berkana

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:23 pm

Great to see new faces here. And also I am glad to see the old friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.idislikehashtags.fu.ck
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start here and tell something about yourself
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Auditorium - about Anathema fans :: Welcome - Introduce yourself-
Jump to: