ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start here and tell something about yourself

Go down 
+32
irezumi
agnes
Indii
bastet
angel
Flying
pagan
hogata
woolf
Antoine
neuronix
Morgana
steveharrison
Reyna
Nadita
wyldhoney
dusadusa
shyisada
Lilac_Lina
desstyna
jvkl
Yimyam
tapsi
Nätulcién
GrandpaJoe
Lady of Shallot
dougie
David
Berkana
rec
vision
claumirela
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
angel

angel

Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:21 am

hi carla ! Smile nice to see you here ! ask captain ! ;-p
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:41 am

hi irezumi ! read your post and from my point of view couples need to make steps together in order to last in time. i mean the fact that you had a girlfriend for 13 years without getting married or having children probably was the reason the first girlfriend left.  and maybe the guy from her school time wanted to have a child with her and settle down. now the 2nd girlfriend from my point of you (always) didn't seem a serious girl -where you hear of many cherries hold a small basket- considering her marriage and other guys?! from my point of you (always) the right girl for you will come when you are ready for commitment
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:35 pm

indii can you have the words right girl not underlined? did you do that? is it done automatically somehow? it seems as if i'm advertising that link !

ps it can be seen when not logged in
Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:04 am

Angel, my Vlad is 1 year and 9 month old and he is the so special: from morning when he wakes me up with fingers into my eyes saying" mama -papa" which means mummy - food...till in the evening when he is calling my breast and softy say " digl-digl-digl " for changing that one whi is feeding him- is like changing the speed Smile) how old is yours? how you discovered yourself as a mother?
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:26 pm

He is nearly 6 months. Sometimes i play with him and feel so happy I've never felt before in my life ! And thankfully my parents have supported me, especially my mother ! I 'm so grateful to them for their help !
Back to top Go down
frankie

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello you all!

I'm Sari from Finland, and came here via Anathema's FB page. I first saw the band back in 2005 in Helsinki, and I saw them again in Helsinki just ~2 months ago. It was a very emotional gig Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 3427965007
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:13 pm

heyah Frankie Sari! Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 614878053 welcome! we are happy to have another forum friend Smile especially from Finland. you guys are cool.

there should be a Danny solo gig for New Year in Helsinki. you gonna go?
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Hey Sari, welcome. I also am a fan from Anathema since 2005. If i am correct i think you were the lucky guys who had some more old songs played during the gig right? Fins are cool.
Perkele :-)
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:55 pm

love the fins too! hello sari! welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
simply.ogo

simply.ogo

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi everyone! Very Happy
It's probably my first post on a forum ever. I thought that noone uses forums, a bit old-school haha. I'm Karolina, 17 years old and I come form Poland. I listen Anathema thanks to my dad. In 2012 he wanted to come with me at Anathema gig and then I fall in love with the band. After my second show of Anathema (in 2014) they became my favourite band. I can't describe how much I love their music!
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:30 am

hi there, karolina! welcome to this little place. quite old school, yes. but then some of us are a bit old school too. Wink
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello Karolina, welcome to the forum. You are right that fora are a bit old school, but on the other hand, in this place it's more easy to share thoughts in more than a twitter line.
Your dad likes good music huh? and it's great that you joined the gig and fell in love with their music. We all have sort of same like stories about how we discovered Anathema and then felt connected to their music.
How Dan used to say about their music: "it's from the heart" and straight into our hearts :-)
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:26 pm

simply.ogo wrote:
Hi everyone! Very Happy
It's probably my first post on a forum ever. I thought that noone uses forums, a bit old-school haha. I'm Karolina, 17 years old and I come form Poland. I listen Anathema thanks to my dad. In 2012 he wanted to come with me at Anathema gig and then I fall in love with the band. After my second show of Anathema (in 2014) they became my favourite band. I can't describe how much I love their music!
Heyyy! Good to see you here! Welcome, welcome! Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 452527845
Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:54 am

NIce to see new members here!! Hello Sari and Karolina, welcome and enjoy! So glad new generation discover Anathema!!!
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:09 pm

ohoy Karolina! thanks for joining our old retirement home called forum Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 614878053 Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 614878053

hope you find it pleasant here. and hoooray for your dad for showing you real music!
Back to top Go down
simply.ogo

simply.ogo

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:05 pm

Thanks for the warm reception. Dad always says that he's proud that we can go together at the concerts Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 2331975019 I try to convince my age-mates to Anathema but it's quite difficult.
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:06 pm

what sort of music do they listen to nowdays? Smile
Back to top Go down
simply.ogo

simply.ogo

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Lots of my peers listen to electronic music. My best friends are metalheads but unfortunately they aren't fans of Anathema.
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:56 pm

i am also happy that my son and i can go to concerts together. We always talk about music, listen to (new) bands and give each other info like youtube links to listen to. It;s fun. My friends and even my husband are not interested in the music i like, except the friends i have here online of course. I don't mind to go on my own but of course it's more fun to go with friends. And that's the fun when Anathema plays, friends online like to meet.
Back to top Go down
simply.ogo

simply.ogo

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Music connects people and generations. Smile I totally agree with you. I don't mind to go on my own to the concerts but it's cool when you can share your experiences and thoughts after the concert with your friends.
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:06 am

we have 82 members. let me just die of laughter for a moment. seriously Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 755861025
if only half of those people, or one third would post.. would be busy busy here.
Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 5:57 am

Heeeeloooooo! I am so emotioned like a newborn which see his mother for the second time in his life! Thank you for being back in my life!
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Oh hey, Clau its so cool to read what you feel Smile I am just sorry for the forum not being a real one. As you see.
Angel will answer you maybe.
I will answer you definitely but nobody else Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 3320424304 Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 864350129
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start here and tell something about yourself
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Auditorium - about Anathema fans :: Welcome - Introduce yourself-
Jump to: