ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start here and tell something about yourself

Go down 
+32
irezumi
agnes
Indii
bastet
angel
Flying
pagan
hogata
woolf
Antoine
neuronix
Morgana
steveharrison
Reyna
Nadita
wyldhoney
dusadusa
shyisada
Lilac_Lina
desstyna
jvkl
Yimyam
tapsi
Nätulcién
GrandpaJoe
Lady of Shallot
dougie
David
Berkana
rec
vision
claumirela
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bastet

bastet

Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:33 pm

oh... you know my name? do we know you? did i miss something? scratch

congrats with your son! i just love babies! even when they poo!!!! Wink

i didn't read this last page, sorry...
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:28 pm

so Angel, who are you? we no like secrets, at least with our identity. were you an active member of soulreaper forum?
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
agnes

agnes

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:11 pm

tapsi here... um, it was easier to register a new account than to figure out my password and what not

i know, i know, it's not that difficult to get a new password but it just seemed easier atm
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:26 pm

hi! Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 2147280127

maybe I could change your nickname, first change for member tapsi, then add to your new account. is that okay? Smile
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:21 pm

hi agnes! Smile
Back to top Go down
agnes

agnes

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:26 pm

ah, actually i'm quite okay with "agnes", too, it being my name and all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 864350129
Back to top Go down
desstyna

desstyna

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:33 am

Congratulations Angel!
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:43 pm

thanks dessy ! Smile hi agnes !
Back to top Go down
irezumi

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi There!

I came back to Anathemea when I heard them on a Radio Show. Loved how they evolved since I was a little Doom-Metal adict...

Then my girlfriend left me after 13 years - one year ago. Suddenly. To be with together with a friend of her Schooltimes. She's now awaiting a girl. At the age of 43.
At that time Weather Systems exposed its full meaning to me. Have to let her go. To find her way back home. Made me believe in a purpose besides all that sorrow.

I met my twin flame in April. Spritual healer. Shaman. We're meant to heal each other, she said. A bright shining light. Met her in my deepest sorrow because of my lost (Arial) and she raised me. And she HAS these eyes that give your life a purpose.
But we struggeled with her marriage and other Soulmates. Again and again (Anathema). She left me. I got lost in my own darkness. Switching between the will to live and the wish to die. Finally. And what kept me goin'? Lost Song, Part 2.
Meanwhile I know, it was just an illusion.
However. Anathema wrote the diary of my past year. And watching them in Dublin and Hamburg (bad Sound!!!) joyed my heart despite all the dejection.
I owe Anathema something. And by intent or not they wrote their songs at that time of my life that mattered. To KNOW: I'm not alone.
Thank you, Anathema
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Hi Irezumi! welcome here, thanks for joining.

male/female one on one, almost never easy. hope you are better now?

we also have a thread Why do I love Anathema? if you like, you can put your words of appreciation there as well. only if you like.
here is the thread http://anathema.superforum.pro/t51-why-i-love-anathema
Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Welcome Irezumi, welcome Angel!!

Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:36 pm

hi there, irezumi! welcome, and thanks for sharing all this. and i wish you all the best, hope things will get better. Smile
Back to top Go down
EugeneK.

EugeneK.

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Good bye, dear Soulreaper...Smile I will miss U after all this years.
Hello this one Smile

Well, I'm Eugene, initially from Ukraine (moved to Netherlands), a promoter that did 2011 Anathema's gig in Kiev Smile I'm old-school enough to still love forums (nothing U can do with FB popularity...)

As for Anathema's place in my life - there is no description for that. It starts with music and ends with business Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 452527845)

Anyway, glad forum came back in any shape Smile Cheers to everybody Smile
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:35 am

yes, we all miss Soulreaper forum!

hey Eugene. cool you could join Smile

few of us that still like forums. one cant spill their guts out on facebook or twitter as one can on the forum. one of the benefits Smile
Back to top Go down
EugeneK.

EugeneK.

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:13 am

haha, no kidding, limit of 140 is to blame Smile

thanks, long live forums, heh
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:45 pm

yep, missing soulreapers forum too. let's make this place our home instead! Smile

hi eugene! welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:13 am

Yikes! Haven't been here in about five months. Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 1584187713
I don't think I ever really introduced myself now that I'm here. I'm Serena, or Steph. Or Mouse. Or hey you. Whatever. Smile

Been a fan of Anathema for about seven years now. I was lucky enough to see the acoustic set they ran with Blackfield here in the US before the Welcome To My DNA tour was cut abruptly short. It's a bit hard to put words to Anathema's meaning to me - I'm very glad I discovered them. Smile

I love art. I'm basically addicted to Photoshop, making icons, computer wallpapers, that kind of thing. More a hobby than anything! I used to draw as well but haven't done for a long time. I never get to sit down long enough and then if I take a break, I sometimes lose my inspiration so lots of unfinished work.

So that's me. I use Facebook a bit but I'm more of a notorious newsfeed scroller than anything. I don't get super involved and it's better that way.
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:29 am

yikes! Very Happy

well thanks for the proper introduction. and welcome back! Smile
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:28 am

hey you! welcome back Wink

I think they should do USA shows next year as well. so, would be cool, no? Smile
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello, nice to see some new and old members. Welcome, i have introduced myself in that other thread :-) I also miss the Soulreaper Forum and i shall try to be a more active member again :-)
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:24 pm

hello claudia! Smile

i was thinking of you ! remember i congratulated you on soul reaper for your baby and was telling you i wish i'll be able to say too soon what you were saying about the birth? Wink well i didn't expect to happen so soon but it did happen-maybe because i wanted it more than anything ! i gave birth naturally in just 2 hours ! my doctor wished all her clients were giving birth so easily as i did ! how old is your baby now?
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:27 pm

oh and i've noticed some new members hi to all of you !
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Hi Angel, what was your nickname/name on Soulreapers forum? I am trying to figure out who you are :-P
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 4:07 am

Indii wrote:
hey you! welcome back Wink

I think they should do USA shows next year as well. so, would be cool, no? Smile
Absolutely would! Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 452527845
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start here and tell something about yourself   Start here and tell something about yourself - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start here and tell something about yourself
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Auditorium - about Anathema fans :: Welcome - Introduce yourself-
Jump to: