ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Anathema album

Go down 
+2
bastet
Indii
6 posters

Favorite Anathema album
 Serenades
 The Silent Enigma
 Eternity
 Alternative 4
 Judgement
 A Fine Day to Exit
 A Natural Disaster
 We're Here Because We're Here
 Weather Systems
 Distant Satellites
View results
AuthorMessage
Indii
Captain
Indii

Favorite Anathema album Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Which Anathema album is your favorite one (so far) ? One you listen to the most and always come back to? The one from which you would like to hear the most songs in live sets?

Elaborate if you like. If not, its cool.
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:26 pm

I will go with We're Here Because We're Here. I like most songs from that album. and my favorite song Universal is on it Smile
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:48 pm

can't make up my mind. sorry. Sad

every album has songs i really like, it's hard to pick a favourite.
Back to top Go down
shyisada

shyisada

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:00 am

agree. impossible to make a choice Favorite Anathema album 2192217896 
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:31 pm

im sorry ladies, but you just gotta! cmon now go and vote  Favorite Anathema album 2697180358
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:41 pm

ok, so i picked a natural disaster. not because i think it's the best, but because it has a special meaning to me. because i spet the whole summer, while anticipating that album. it was hot the whole summer, and i painted and painted, outside in the garden. felt like van gogh, hahaha! Wink
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Favorite Anathema album 614878053 awesome! I guess why we all love Anathema, we all have special kinda memories related to their music.

thanks for the vote Irenes!  Favorite Anathema album 4289860034 

I too do not think We`re Here is the best. but, I have picked it Smile
Back to top Go down
shyisada

shyisada

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:10 pm

i voted only because you obliged me  Favorite Anathema album 1564268668 
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:18 am

Favorite Anathema album 1290016399 thats the spirit

Razz 
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:18 pm

i've voted too, and it is difficult indeed. We're here because we're here, i love listening to this album
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:56 pm

but you voted for Judgement  Favorite Anathema album 15964258 
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:43 pm

who did? i? Judgement instead of WHBWH? if so than it really is too difficult for me, aiai
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:42 am

We're Here Because We're Here.

I'd listened to Anathema a bit before that album came out, but it came out at a really pivotal point in my life so it has a special meaning for me. Plus, Thin Air. <3
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:36 am

thin air very very in love
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:52 pm

i use Thin Air as ringtone on my phone and then one time when we were driving in my car i put WHBWH on, and when John heard the first tones he started yelling "telefooon, telefooon"
haha. Now every time when the Cd starts playing in the car Paul or I start yelling 'telefooon', it always gets me smiling :-)
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:58 pm

hahaha! nice one!
Back to top Go down
Stratocumulus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:30 am

Honestly, they are ALL brilliant, but A Natural Disaster has Violence on it, which is my single favourite piece. I can't call it a song, in fact it's a mini-symphony! And each time I listen to it, I need to stop doing whatever I'm at, listen with all my mind, body, soul, actually immerse myself in it, and lift off. Maybe because I love classical music? I don't know, but that incredibly, overwhelmingly beautiful track is the single most wonderful piece I've ever heard after Beethoven's third symphony...
But of course I also love Vincent's and Lee's singing as well as the early stuff, so all the other albums are also favourites Wink
The only song I don't like very much is Pulled under at 2000 metres a second. Too floydish concerning the arrangements.
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Hi Stratocumulus, Violence is a supergreat track indeed, and worth your full attention. Listening to this track i am always happy that Danny can write such great music.
"Pulled under.." ha, me and my son Paul tried to sing along with Vincent, great lyrics and a speed, i lose my breath every time but afterwards i feel so energetic and alive, to me it's a boost of energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anathema album   Favorite Anathema album Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Anathema album
Page 1 of 1