ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite songs from Distant Satellites

Go down 
+4
Serena
Rafke Pafke
Antoine
Indii
8 posters

Favorite Distant Satellites song
The Lost Song part1
Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_lcap10%Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
The Lost Song part2
Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_lcap17%Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_rcap
 17% [ 7 ]
Dusk (Dark Is Descending)
Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_lcap15%Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Ariel
Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_lcap17%Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_rcap
 17% [ 7 ]
The Lost Song part3
Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_lcap2%Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Anathema
Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_lcap20%Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_rcap
 20% [ 8 ]
You're Not Alone
Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_lcap0%Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Firelight
Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_lcap0%Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Distant Satellites
Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_lcap12%Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Take Shelter
Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_lcap7%Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Indii
Captain
Indii

Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Empty
PostSubject: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:40 pm

vote, explain if you like Smile
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
Antoine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Right now, I cannot choose which one I prefer (I love them all equally), only the one I do not really like, and which is Take shelter
Back to top Go down
Rafke Pafke

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:45 pm

I've only heard the album a couple of times so far. But I must say at this point my favorite part of the album starts with Part 3 and ends with Take Shelter.

I'm not really taken by the first four songs. But I suppose they will grow on me. Anathema and Distant Satellites are the definite winners for me!

The overall sound of the album is great too. I like how it sounds more stripped off than the previous couple of albums. And the electronic experiments have succeeded very well.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:33 pm

I'm gonna go with Dusk (Dark Is Descending) and Distant Satellites. I had a feeling about the title track when I saw the acoustic bit on RocknLive, lovely! As for Dusk (Dark Is Descending) it's like two parts but both of them are so good!
Back to top Go down
Lady of Shallot

Lady of Shallot

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:05 pm

For me it's Ariel, Anathema, Dusk and Distant Satellites in random order! The one I like least is You're not alone.
Back to top Go down
July5th

July5th

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:29 pm

I'm going with "The Lost Song Part2" and "Ariel".
I'm so into Lee's voice in the slow songs... Favorite songs from Distant Satellites 2147280127
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Ariel, Lost Song part2, Anathema, Dusk, Distant Satellites.

I keep playing first three on repeat.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:30 pm

The Lost Song Part 1 gets a mention from me also. What a fantastic opening track really! The ending bit gives me the CHILLS. So great!
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:00 am

yeah Smile to me it sounds like a beginning of a cool movie. you know.. intro movie music
Back to top Go down
Antoine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:43 am

The album caught me immediately (listened to it already a dozen times), and the vocals are just...wow. I must say my favs are The lost saga, Dusk and Ariel, and Distant satellites has a powerful vibe too
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:49 pm

aw damn, i am at John;s and Paul is teasing me that there was a package, and he opened it and is listening Distant Satellites and i have not heard anything yet, i hate this, getting more and more curious reading your comments, and tomorrow when i come home i am so busy again, don't know when i have time to listen.I guess every time i drive my car then :-P
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:37 pm

i have listened to the album like 5 times now and i really really like it. At this moment my favorites are The lost song part 2, Lee's voice is so beautiful and i love the strings arrangement and this piano line is so great, the combination is heartbreaking beautiful, i cried

The lost song part 3, Ariel and Distant Satellites
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 6:28 pm

okay, so far Anathema songy is leading..
Back to top Go down
Reyna

Reyna

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:15 pm

My favs after two listening is Anathema and Distant Satellites. Also You're Not Alone, Ariel and Dusk. I wont vote just yet. Need about ten spins and I am ready to vote.
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:27 pm

From this poll, we have found out that song Anathema is the most favorite one from the album Distant Satellites. Now, waiting for another album and discussions.

Closing the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite songs from Distant Satellites   Favorite songs from Distant Satellites Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite songs from Distant Satellites
Page 1 of 1