ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood thread

Go down 
+15
desstyna
Indii
bastet
Berkana
Serena
claumirela
steveharrison
Nätulcién
rec
wyldhoney
tapsi
Morgana
woolf
vision
Reyna
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
bastet

bastet

Mood thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:05 am

hope you had a good sleep too, carla! hope things will get a bit calmer soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:48 pm

hello again, well, my life is at the moment very busy, with highlights but also big worries

i think i've told here about my sis with the back problems, she got the surgery and the docters say that the operation went ok. But the results: from a walking patient she now turned into a person in a wheelchair, the thing she tried to avoid by getting this surgery
They fixed her back from her neck to her butt, but they also had to free some nerves who got caught. These nerves are damaged and no-one can tell how much progress they'll make.
Tomorrow she'll be moved from hospital to a good rehabilitation centre and then she'll have to work even harder than in hospital.
It's killing to see her keeping up the good mood, and it's so fragile, the moment people are nice to her she'll break and then we cry together.
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:04 pm

And Nico is one of John oldest friends, they know each other from when they were little children. What made the friendship special from the start was that they were born on the same day, same year. We celebrated Nico's birthday on that day (while John did in the weekend) and it was bittersweet because Nico is suffering from Kahler's disease, bone marrow cancer since 9 years. And last year he went hospital in and out and some weeks ago his wife Angeline called John.
She said: 'John, we got this beautiful wedding invitation and you are getting married 65 years old while my husband is dying at that same age". What can you say to respond? John was so upset.
And today we went to Nico's cremation. He passed away last wednesday and John had made an appointment to visit him again on thursday, but now it was too late...
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:21 pm

oh carla, how sad that is... what can you say... i can understand john was upset. and probably still is.
wish you all a lot of strenght.

and your sis, Sad , wish her lots of strenght too, to go through the rehabilitation. don't think it will be easy to say the least. hope it'll turn out ok in the end though.

and meanwhile life goes on, and you have to put these feelings aside and think about your big day...

life is weird and unfair.

Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:34 am

im so sorry for everything that is going on.

i hope hope hope your sister will get on her feet again!

Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:04 am

Oh Carla, so sorry for these unhappy happenings! I pray your sister to be better soon and Nico will be in your hearts at your wedding!! And I hope you will get them as the shadows which are part of a unique special sunrise ! Hug
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:17 pm

thank you all for your nice words
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:37 am

i cant believe what happened in Turkey and their minors. in 21st century, conditions are same as years before.

i pray for more people to be saved and for everyone`s family who is now left with no providers.

im so sorry
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:45 pm

yes, this is a terrible thing to happen. my thoughts go out to all the people involved, and their families.
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:38 pm

off to celebrate my granddaughter's 4th birthday. yeay! presents and cake!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:54 pm

cheers Mood thread - Page 8 2147280127 happy happy Birthday! 4, thats a good number!
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:35 pm

thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Great mood today ,not felt this good for ages also just watched Anathema doing Iron maidens `Phantom of the opera` on FB. Bloody excellent footage ,never seen it before.
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:08 pm

feel happy after a well spent day. i had planned to do some cleaning, and then in the afternoon, as the weather was so nice, to go out in the garden and plant some things.

well, didn't succeed in the cleaning part, but worked in the garden most of the day. planted loads pumpkins, zuchini, dug up plants and put them elsewhere, a bit of weeding, chase these" wild" roosters of off the garden, yelling at the barkin dog, had tea on the grass... lovely spring!!!!!

oh, and put nets over the strawberry plants, so WE can eat them, instead of the birds stealing them before they are even ripe!
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:18 pm

smart move! i liked reading your post, feel of sorta joy. right, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:40 pm

yes. i felt really good afterwards. except for my back! Wink
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:04 pm

im watching, reading news all day long. head hurts. sending sms`s to already made help phone numbers.
but, lots of help is coming today from different parts of europe. russia and israel first in aid to the people of serbia.
here, all the men from belgrade, novi sad and other big cities went to help in other parts of the country. sticking together now is important. no politics no arguments.
Back to top Go down
desstyna

desstyna

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:50 pm

huhuuuuuu  Mood thread - Page 8 755861025 
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:01 pm

heello there runaway!  heart you 
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:39 pm

and helllooooo from me!!!

indii, how's things in serbia right now? and in belgrade? do you still have dry feet? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:18 pm

Belgrade is all dry, thank god!
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:36 pm

good to hear. they said the worst is over. hope it's true.

had a lovely day with the family here. nice weather, and we even played football on the lawn. my 2 grandaughters (age 4and7), their dad, my daughter's bf, opa, and me. i was the goalkeeper. Wink
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:57 pm

haha, that is so awesome Very Happy what was the score?
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:06 pm

pfff! dunno. at a certain point our Lie started crying so hard, cause they couldn't win. she can't wtand losing!!! so then the game was over. Wink
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:04 am

Mood thread - Page 8 102005845  Mood thread - Page 8 155328147 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood thread
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Auditorium - about Anathema fans :: Day-to-day chat-
Jump to: