ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour

Go down 
+6
wyldhoney
Reyna
vision
Nätulcién
bastet
Indii
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
claumirela

claumirela

Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour    Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour   - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Yes, Indii, I am curiuos too about your meeting with soulreapers and Anathema!

The lightning was like a God note for the end of Comfortably Numb. This was the magic moment I understood we are not alone, We are all connected each others, nature, stars , universe! That moment was like reading the whole bible for a christian! All the people around seemed to feel the same and all - connected in the same dimension! There are about 200 stairs from the foot of the hill to the church! We left the car near the stairs Smile
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour    Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour   - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 2:15 pm

It would be cool if they wrote some kind of memoirs of interesting things happening at gigs and with fans.
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour    Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour   - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour    Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 8:02 am

Cool Angel!
Dragana I started to write a book about my life and Anathema music and experinces related with their music!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour    Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reminiscing favorite Anathema tour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2