ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you cooking today?

Go down 
+4
bastet
Berkana
vision
Indii
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
claumirela

claumirela

What are you cooking today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:13 pm

I don't like cooking too but I love when I see all family around the table-eating,talking etc . It happens more in the weekends...And the time before Vlad was born I had the wish to be at home when the big brothers come back from school, to wait them with the lunch.Now I am glad to do this but not every day , there are days when I keep asking myself "What should I cook today?"

So, today I decided to cook nothing! There still is some soup and hash since yesterday !!

Carla, if I sould be alone I think I could sell the fridge and gas range Smile
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:58 pm

yeah, i love that too claudia. when my son and daughter, their other halves, and the grandchildren come to diner on tuesday, i liketo prepare somethingnice, and the sit arud the table for a long time, with lots of talks and laughter. very nice!
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:10 pm

spaghettiiiii
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:52 pm

spinach season! with garlic, some flour and milk. nomnomnom!

What are you cooking today? - Page 2 2014-017
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:49 pm

yeay! Smile

yesterday i put milk and rice on the stove to make rice pudding as a dessert. then i realised i'd bought chocolate mousse in the morning. it was on sale cause it'd almost passed its date. another dessert... Sad
ok, rice in the fridge for today then.

but when i went for groceries this morning, i bought veggies and chicken to make a stir-fry dish with rice.
so when i ghot home and put everything in the fridge, there was.. right...

so we had rice as our main dish, and rice pudding as a dessert just now. maybe just a tiny bit too much... Wink
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:29 pm

bastet wrote:
yeay! Smile

yesterday i put milk and rice on the stove to make rice pudding as a dessert. then i realised i'd bought chocolate mousse in the morning. it was on sale cause it'd almost passed its date. another dessert... Sad
ok, rice in the fridge for today then.

my rice pudding is never ever perfect. bloody dish  Very Happy why you no come out good..

we had today chicken liver with rosemary and cayenne pepper, cumin on top. and onions with some parsley and dill

What are you cooking today? - Page 2 2014-024

Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:37 pm

never tasted chicken liver.
and with that amount of onion... i bet tonight.... *shuts up*

hey, but rice pudding is so easy! even i can cook it! or maybe your rice pudding is more complicated than mine. just milk, rice, saffron, and by the end some sugar. easypeasy.
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:59 pm

you mean winds and similar thingies?  What are you cooking today? - Page 2 614878053 for me, i feel nausea couple of hours after i eat row onion like that. so i take baking soda with little water and feels good.
its not that often we eat it like that Smile but its real tasty.
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:20 pm

today, just gonna heat some frozen dough. because its 1042851000 Celsius outside
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Surprised

you won't need the oven to bake it then... Wink
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:58 pm

haha  What are you cooking today? - Page 2 102005845 yep, had to use it  What are you cooking today? - Page 2 2259723310 
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:45 pm

if it's that hot you better eat cold stuff. like ice cream! Wink
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:14 pm

hey bastet i have a friend whose fiancé cooks for her and he even wakes up early in the morning and cooks before going to work ! my man doesn't cook at all so i told that couple to come in our house every saturday/sunday and cook the guys together. told the chef to try something easy for the first time so last night we had pasta with pink sauce, broccoli, and bacon ! and red wine from the chef's production !
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:59 pm

hey!!! you're saying that to make me jaleous aren't you!!!! Surprised Wink
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:09 pm

yes i am ! Smile hug

i don't remember if you are in a relationship/married tbh but read your post that you wished you had a hubbie cook for you..
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 3:25 pm

tsss! Wink

my hubbie can fry a nice omelet, but that's about it!
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:30 pm

mine can't do that !...  

maybe you look for couples where the man cooks and invite them for cooking!? Wink
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:18 pm

@Angel, good idea to get your husband to learn how to cook. It's nice to prepare a meal and eat it together with friends but it's good for his emancipation if he nows how to cook. If we can learn it, he also can learn it. Go girl
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:30 am

yes he did cook on his own that meal the other day, for the first time in his life ! I could't believe my eyes, I was taking pics! :-p
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:32 pm

i hope he is proud of himself and that he enjoys learning more :-)

few weeks ago we had this talk with friends about cooking, and we were wondering how many people really can cook, i mean there is a difference between real cooking and heating a meal
the times that we are lazy we also like to shove a frozen pizza in the oven and heat it, nothing wrong with that :-P

some friends came to dinner and this time i cooked Indonesian food, we started with a fish soup with shrimps, then a vegetable snack in rice sheets with a roedjak sauce, main course was white rice, noodles, chicken with coconut, foo young hai, green beans with beef and tempeh, pickles, saté, and i made all myself, did not use any seasoning mix from a bag, ,ice with warm cherries (Johns choice :-) ) and pandan cake with thee/coffee
it was a loooot of work but it's been for years that i cooked that good
sorry, no pics :-)
especially the sauce was well done

Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:38 pm

seems like a great meal, carla. dunno all these dishes, but i sure agree with john's choice for the dessert. Smile

i've always been envious of people who can cook, and enjoy it. i do neither. Sad
and that'swhy i'd hoped that by now, hedwig would give it a try sometimes. but no... pity...
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Irene, you should ask his Volvo members to introduce 'cooking with Volvo' , i am sure he'd join and learn how to cook, who cares if the the taste is a bit like motor oil :-P
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:18 pm

hahaha! yeah, i could suggest some cooking course to the crazy volvo-people. don't know if i'd like the taste of motor oil though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:50 pm

well done carla ! i bet that dinner was delicious ! yum yum !

yes it seems that he wants to learn more, my friends are coming one of these days to cook
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:44 pm

my best friend came over from Kiev to celebrate xmas and NYE with their family and of course we made an appointment to see each other.
She and her husband would come to our place for a lunch. I prepared a nice lunch and then we waited and waited, and i was like, nah, Yvonne is never too late.
So i phoned her, Hey Yvonne, where are you, what are you doing? And she was packing her suitcase to travel up north to see her sister. And i asked her: 'but i thought you'd come for the lunch?' we phoned on saturday and you said you'd come on monday?'
And she was: 'AAAArgh, i didn't mean that monday but i meant next week' sorry sorry
And then John and i had two very nice lunches on mondays, the one with friends was the best of course :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking today?   What are you cooking today? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you cooking today?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next