ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I feel happy today

Go down 
+6
Nätulcién
Lady of Shallot
bastet
vision
claumirela
Indii
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Indii
Captain
Indii

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Share your reasons for feeling good.
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
claumirela

claumirela

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:11 pm

This begining makes me happy this moment Smile Oh well, and the fact that I have 2 less kilos weight!!
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:37 pm

hooray!

how is the baby doing, Clau?
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:47 pm

good for you Claudia, i started dieting also, well, only in between the meals :-0
because i also want to lose a few kilo's before i started searching for a wedding dress :-)
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Very Happy how frustrating it will be searching for the right dress  Razz or maybe it all goes smoothly for you! i hope the other option and that you enjoy every minute of all the preparations
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:23 pm

exciting, picking a wedding dress. any idea about what you'd want carla?

me i'm happy about this forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:25 pm

i said frustrating, apparently i have no idea. of course Very Happy exciting is much much better word.

happy too about the forum and you guys!
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Smile

it can be both exciting and frustrating, right!? Smile
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:48 pm

dunno yet Very Happy seen only in movies. and those girls are always nervous
Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:08 am

happy to have morning coffee here, it is much more, best, better, thank you!!

Oh Vision-Carla, I am sure your dress is waiting for you, it will be as you are!!! I didin t know about the wedding news..
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:15 am

@Bastet: i have no idea yet, my first thoughts are: no white, not long.. hehe and that's all, i guess it will be both excited and frustrated. MY mind is not yet busy with a dress, i am waiting for the good mood and then i'll start searching :-)

drinking coffee, enjoying reading the forum, yess, i really hope this will work again, so much nicer than facebook
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:22 am

@Claudia: yes, John and i finally picked a date: Friday the Thirteenth of June
hahaha, no fear of superstition, it's just a date but from now on special to us :-)
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:03 pm

i'm sure you'll find the right dress, carla. and that it will suit you perfectly, and you'll be a pretty bride! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady of Shallot

Lady of Shallot

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:37 pm

vision wrote:
@Bastet: i have no idea yet, my first thoughts are: no white, not long.. hehe and that's all, i guess it will be both excited and frustrated. MY mind is not yet busy with a dress, i am waiting for the good mood and then i'll start searching :-)

I am really looking forward to see your dress, Carla!  I feel happy today 102005845  I am not a big fan of bridal dresses (because pretty much all I've seen were rather tacky or even slutty haha), but I've also seen some beautiful ones: shorter, simple, and not immaculate shiny white, with lace or vintage.
There are so many models and I am curious to see what your choice will be! Keep us updated!

I am currently trying to figure out what my bachelor thesis will be about. So I am doing some research and am quite eager about it.
Back to top Go down
Nätulcién

Nätulcién

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:49 pm

@Carla, aww I hope you can find a great dress for yourself, the one your heart desires! I so wanna make it to your wedding, I even had a dream once, wearing a very vintage 50s dress, a purple one...
You're a very good looking lady, you'd shine with anything :*

@Andra; oh Thesis. I think it's the hardest part, finding a subject to yourself, when you figure it out, then the rest is a hardwork and planning. Good luck!

And I'm trying to figure out if i am happy today about anything...  scratch 👅
Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Carla, if I should be bride again I will have a very simple white-yellow dress-maybe vintage as Natulcien said-maybe with some little poppies flowers Smile You made me dream..
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:43 pm

thanks girls, i had not thought about a vintage dress yet, but i like the idea, i'll keep it in mind :-)
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:44 pm

we need a new thread
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:07 pm

Managing to finally track down a copy of a moment in time` dvd/cd.yay!!!
Back to top Go down
wyldhoney

wyldhoney

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Good for you, mate!  Wink  Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Its good too,been looking for a copy for ages and finally found one yesterday so ordered it and it arrived this morinng .all i need to do now is find out if Weather syatems came in a digi book style like all the others and then that hunt begins(I have the normal cd version and 2disc gatefold paper sleeve versions)
Back to top Go down
wyldhoney

wyldhoney

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:03 pm

steveharrison wrote:
all i need to do now is find out if Weather syatems came in a digi book style like all the others and then that hunt begins

Yes, it does. CD + DVD, same format as "We're Here..."
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:27 pm

Know anywhere where I might purchase a copy?
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:40 pm

did a bit of work in the garden for the first time this year. yeay! let spring come!!!
Back to top Go down
wyldhoney

wyldhoney

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:45 pm

steveharrison wrote:
Know anywhere where I might purchase a copy?

Well, yes, but that wouldn't be much of a hunt then, would it?  Wink 

Kiddin', they have it here: http://www.discorder.com/shop/artist/Anathema/Weather%20systems%20-ltd-/2-CD/0802644820620

Last edited by wyldhoney on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I feel happy today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel happy today   I feel happy today Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel happy today
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next