ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood thread

Go down 
+15
desstyna
Indii
bastet
Berkana
Serena
claumirela
steveharrison
Nätulcién
rec
wyldhoney
tapsi
Morgana
woolf
vision
Reyna
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
rec

Mood thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:28 pm

I dunno, some weird countries in Europe or something. Razz
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:53 pm

good mood but also mixed feelings , too busy to post, restless, i've heard some stories what i cannot get out of my head, would like to share it but it's soo damn difficult and long story to write in English, my sister has got surgery two times, i worry about her yet at the same time i'd run the other way @%$&* :-)
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:57 pm

is it something serious? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:01 pm

vision wrote:
... i worry about her yet at the same time i'd run the other way @%$&* :-)

i know that feeling so well. Sad

hugs, carla, hope all will turn out ok.
Back to top Go down
woolf

woolf

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:28 am

Mood CANNOT be better. Gulsah is coming here for a visit. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:37 pm

yihaaa! enjoy!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:18 pm

cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
rec

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:06 pm

@vision: So sorry to hear that! Hope everything will be ok.

@woolf: Yaay! That is fantastic! Smile

Didn't sleep that well last night so I was super tired at work. So many unfinished projects, so little energy to finish them.
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:53 pm

i can relate to that. but a little trip, and some sunshine, probably will do you good!

have some sewing to do: bought a duvet cover. it was cheap but 2 sizes too wide. and i bought a nice leafblade t-shirt, which i want to give a bit more of a female shape. and there's still the lace top that i didn't finish last year.

and i bet my granddaghters would be delighted if i'd make them a beautiful summers dress.... no idea about what to make for them yet though.
Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:34 am

Woolf-have a wonderful time together!! Give a hug to Desstyna!!!! I miss Gulsah here..her posts Smile
Vision I hope all will become to a slower rhythm so that the feelings become clearer
Rec, when I have many-many things to do into my mind I try to focus on just 1.... and if still no energy to finish it-yeah I look at the sun, take a break, clear my mind with the beauty around..
Irene I dream about a day I.ll have a sewing machine, so lucky your granddaughters..

Nothing special is happening here: Easter cleaning the house, children are in holiday at grandparents , Vlad is the explorator of the house-he keeps turning upside-down what I fix up..
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:25 am

15th Wedding anniversary today so in a great mood.
Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Happy anniversary Steve!!

Mood thread - Page 7 Animal10
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:19 pm

happy anniversary, steve!!!!!

and claudia: have fun cleaning with little vlad! Wink

should do some cleaning too. and plan some things for easter. don't feel like it though.
in 2 weeks i have to go to hospital to have a gastroscopy. hate it. like they stick a... stick in your throat.
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Happy anniversary Steve

Mood thread - Page 7 Happy_11
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:19 am

Thanks all for the wishes etc.My wife (Samantha )loved Claumirela s Lynx(?) pic.
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:00 pm

bit worried me. my youngest granddaughter is in hospital with a concussion, due to falling on her head 2x today. one time here, and one time at the other grandma's house.
Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:24 pm

OMG Irene, so sorry about this!! I always say that Little child have theirown angel who cares, Vlad  cracks his head almost every day, a bruise is healing today but tomorrow another one is coming, he is very active-a  little running explorer-!!! I hope nothing serious happended to your granddaughter, the angel is for real!!! How old is she??
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:32 pm

she'll be 4 in a couple of weeks. it's not like she's only just starting to walk. but she's wild and fearless, always has been. never without bruices or a big bump on her forehead just like vlad.

for a couple of hours she lost her short time memory. but it's back now, i heared. scary! *shakes head*
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Hope she`s fine
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 pm

thanks. she is now. Smile
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:24 pm

oh,Irene, i can imagine that you worried, glad to hear that she is ok now, let's hope it will make her a little bit more careful, or else she'll need a helmet
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:47 pm

great news here, yesterday John Paul and i went to Vught, where we visited a location where Paul is offered a one room apartment with his own shower and toilet and little kitchen. It's on the ground floor and when he opens his door he'll enter a big livingroom and dining room, there is a big garden where Zhanna can run and a big kitchen where the residents can help cooking etc.
We met some residents and also staff members, and we all had a good feeling about the location.

And now the exciting part starts, where we have to collect all papers and fill in the forms. And then wait 6 weeks and hope that the health insurance company gives authorization.
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:00 am

oooooh that is such great news, carla! i can imagine you all are very excited! i'll keep my fingers crossed these next weeks, that everything will work out! and then: all the best to paul and his new life!

we've been joking about a helmet too here! Wink
Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:20 pm

Good to find these news Carla! I thought Romania is the queen of papers ! I hate making them for example at work, if I would make as a perfectionist I should stay more for papers, less for counselling, testing, acting etc.

Calm days here after calm Easter days! I am sure I shall miss these days when I.ll go back to work! I want to stop the time...do you know a way? Maybe I said this before, this is a chorus that comes into my mind every day.

Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:19 pm

deadtired, too busy, sorry guys, couldn;t find time to post here on the forum, but soon i'll try to post some more again, for now: have a good sleep :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood thread
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Auditorium - about Anathema fans :: Day-to-day chat-
Jump to: