ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

concerts you've been to

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bastet

bastet

concerts you've been to Empty
PostSubject: concerts you've been to   concerts you've been to EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:59 pm

yesterday morning i saw petter post something on FB, about a gig in gent. i'd totally forgotten about it, had to wait for hedwig to hear what he thought about it, but eventually we decided to go. it had already been so long since we last saw petter, and he's got a new album too, so...

the gig was in a small café in gent. it got pretty crowded, but as far as i could see, only with regular customers. only few people who seemed to be there for the concert itself. a lot of chatter going on, and i was afraid that would disturb the concert. but petter was accompanied by his "lonely drummer" orchestra, and they played pretty hard. just 2 men, and they rocked!
halfway through the set petter stepped off the stage, and with only his guitar, he played pull the brakes. the whole place was totally silent and listened ... he played a lot of songs from the new album, only 3 older ones. but it was really awesome.
afterwards we had a little chat with the man, and bought the new album from him.

sigh... great night...

Last edited by bastet on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: concerts you've been to   concerts you've been to EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:09 pm

how cool!
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: concerts you've been to   concerts you've been to EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:40 pm

great story Irene, it remind me how I love and miss this kind of intim gig! I really miss reviews we used to write, good you started this thread! and of course I cannot wait to read your Anathema stories!
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: concerts you've been to   concerts you've been to EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:06 pm

but i'm rally not good at writing reviews, claudia.
it was such a nice gig though, so i wanted to let you all know. and i thought we needed this thread, yes.
pity i couldn't take any pics. it was reallt too dark on that little stage.

hope more reviews will follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: concerts you've been to   concerts you've been to Empty

Back to top Go down

concerts you've been to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Right Stage :: Music hall-
Jump to: