ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

supporting the artists

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pagan

supporting the artists Empty
PostSubject: supporting the artists   supporting the artists EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:59 pm

hi all

just so you know

if you want to support the artists and make sure your currency goes to the artists and not the business men, always buy from the Omerch official store, or at shows. any other link or site that you see will have a different pay structure.

http://www.omerch.eu/shop/Anathema/

all the best!
Back to top Go down
Rafke Pafke

PostSubject: Re: supporting the artists   supporting the artists EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:13 am

I had to order my copy through Burning Shed. Three of my Credit Cards (from different banks) were refused by the Omerch website. I contacted my banks helpdesks and they all confirmed there was no problem at all with my credit cards and there had to be a problem with the software of the Omerch website. I reported this to the Omerch helpdesk but they just didn't do any effort whatsoever to fix the problem or at least give me an answer to why this happened.

So I ordered at Burning Shed and that worked fine. A pity I won't get an signed postcard now.
Back to top Go down
Nätulcién

Nätulcién

PostSubject: Re: supporting the artists   supporting the artists EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Same here, I've ordered two copies of Distant Satellites through Burning Shed because their service is always very reliable and transaction process always goes smooth without any problem.

If I knew that Omerch is the best one for the band's benefit, I'd do my purchase from Omerch :/
Next time then.  angel
Back to top Go down
Antoine

PostSubject: Re: supporting the artists   supporting the artists EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:00 pm

Yes, done through Omerch! Ordered two deluxe copies and two mediabooks for the family Wink
I thought Burning Shed was the most reliable one since the WHBWH and WS albums had to be ordered through them.
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: supporting the artists   supporting the artists EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:30 pm

I use OMERCH to grab my stuff ,ordered a shit load of stuff on pre-order and cant wait for it all,even my wife ordered me stuff from there  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: supporting the artists   supporting the artists Empty

Back to top Go down

supporting the artists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Center Stage - about Anathema :: News & Rumors-
Jump to: