ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams from last night

Go down 
+4
bastet
vision
woolf
Indii
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Indii
Captain
Indii

Dreams from last night  Empty
PostSubject: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:02 pm

If you remember your dreams from evening ago, share them here. maybe we can find meanings to them together Smile or just do  Dreams from last night  1932510850 and laugh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
woolf

woolf

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:59 am

Around a week after my grandma died, I dreamed that all my lower teeth had fallen off. I was trying to keep them in my mouth, but I couldn't. I looked for its interpretation online and it was directly related to the loss of my grandmother.
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:06 pm

aw Woolf, i can imagine your dream is related to the loss of your beloved grandma, but i couldn't help laughing while reading  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:43 pm

losing teeth is nothing to laugh about! Wink

sorry medhy, didn't want to sound disrespectful. losing a grandmother is a sad thing, and nothing to joke about.
Back to top Go down
Nätulcién

Nätulcién

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:47 pm

aww sorry for your loss woolf!  Sad 

For some people teeth indeed represent death in dreams or related to a loss, any kind. In my family, whenever my grandma sees a dream that she loses her teeth, we hear bad news, or death news :/ dreams are mysterious.
Back to top Go down
woolf

woolf

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:50 am

Thanks everyone,

I am almost over the grief of my grandma's loss. Since she was living in another city, not seeing her around is not too strange. But I still miss her and can't believe that I will never see her again.

Anyway, it is totally fine with me that someone finds that dream funny. After all, as Gaga has laughing to our dreams is an option and I wouldn't have shared mine here if I had been afraid of that.

Loss of teeth indeed represents death, also my mom said that the lower row of teeth represents the maternal relations an the upper one represents the paternal relatives.

Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:28 am

this morning i dreamt i was working in a candy store, making candy chocolate with almonds.

Dreams from last night  394127747 
Back to top Go down
woolf

woolf

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:06 pm

I reckon the candy store is this forum and the members enjoy posting here as much as they enjoy chocolate candy with almonds.
Back to top Go down
rec

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:29 pm

Nice interpretation! Though, I think I would prefer the candy to be real. Without almonds preferably.

I rarely remember my dreams and if I do remember something, I usually remember only some confusing parts or details. And I never doubt anything in my dreams. I'm like, ok, in my living room there is a door that leads to Africa, weird that I haven't opened it before.
Back to top Go down
woolf

woolf

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:50 am

An interesting quiz about dreams, myths and misconceptions about them:

Dream Quiz
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:12 pm

it feels like i never dream because i don't remember, but this morning when i woke up i could remember a bit of a weird dream:

Paul and i were having lunch and afterwards i went to a sidetable where i had left a little sandwich iron. But the guy behind the counter puts it in a bag away. So i look at him and ask 'could you please give me back my sandwich iron?' He refuses. I say 'i want it back, give it to me'.
He leans in the corner and shakes his head no. So i curse him and tell him i will go to the manager. I walk back to my table and the guy throws a tomato at me.
This pissed me so off i tell Paul to wait there, i am gonna get that guy. So i walk towards him and he flees, throwing a handful of paprika slices to me. I still want to get that guy and he rans off, sits at a man's table, and tries to hide behind a newspaper. But when he sees me coming he rans of like hell.

Weird :-)
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:59 pm

and then you slipped on the tomato and fell, and woke up on the floor next to your bed???  Dreams from last night  394127747 Wink

weird dream indeed!
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:37 pm

haha, could be the end of the dream indeed :-)
i thought about what it could mean but can only think about that there's some agression in me :-) and then peolpe get afraid of me...hell yesss
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:03 pm

I cant seem to remember my dreams these days. And I know I had them Smile
Back to top Go down
shyisada

shyisada

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:11 pm

me too, i know i did, but 99% of times i don't remember
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:42 pm

sometimes, setting out intention before falling asleep to remember dreams in the morning works.

but, Im usually lazy or forget to do that  Dreams from last night  614878053 
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:46 pm

i only seem to remember nightmares, with asshole neighbour in it. bah!

dreamt that i met my brother yesterday though. haven't seen him in ages, and he had surgery a couple of weeks ago. he got a brand new knee!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:56 pm

oh! is he able to walk properly already?
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:47 pm

i have no clue. we don't see him. he's not interested in his family. only our parents, that's it. :/
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:02 pm

it doesn't work for me, i always forget what i have dreamt
Back to top Go down
desstyna

desstyna

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:56 am

I always remember my dreams and most of them, I live it in real life in the next couple of days. Not very nice sometimes. Wonder what science tells about this.
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:10 am

dream science?  Dreams from last night  614878053 

..playing smart ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams from last night    Dreams from last night  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams from last night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Auditorium - about Anathema fans :: Day-to-day chat-