ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Indii
Captain
Indii

A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days Empty
PostSubject: A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days   A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:44 am

What song is spinning in your mind lately?
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days   A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:48 am

the other day, Cansu and me were listening to Bjork. and now this song keeps playing in my mind, especially lyrics If you forget my name, you will go astray, like a killer whale trapped in a bay. and a killer whale, and a killer whale. and ..   Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Nätulcién

Nätulcién

PostSubject: Re: A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days   A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Yees! It's been a great Björk marathon with you, I kept singing Jóga till next morning...all these accidents that happen follow the dot ,coincidence makes sense only with you, you don't have to speak i feel , emotional landscapes they puzzle me...

A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days 2147280127 
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days   A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:21 pm

woooh! i so love that album! bachelorette must be my favourite i guess.

another one, that was on my mind all the time some weeks ago, when the sweater i'd knit turned out wrong, and i had to undo it. Wink

btw indii, i remember you said bjork was "a bit too much" or something similar. did you change your mind about that?
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days   A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:33 pm

i meant that about her latest albums Smile i dont fancy them.

in high school, she was my best friend`s and my muse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
woolf

woolf

PostSubject: Re: A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days   A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:52 am

It has been over a year, but I still can't get this song out of my head.

Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days   A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:28 pm

it won't play here. Sad
Back to top Go down
woolf

woolf

PostSubject: Re: A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days   A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 am

Oh sorry to hear it. I wonder what the problem is. That song is on Vimeo too.

Here is the link: http://vimeo.com/51676166

Alternatively you can search Sarah Blasko - I awake
Back to top Go down
wyldhoney

wyldhoney

PostSubject: Re: A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days   A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:56 am

The problem is likely that they followed the same philosophy as they do with videoclips: "Let's spend millions of dollars on a video and then make sure people can't watch them!"  Very Happy 

Although... I can play it just fine. See, Irene, Limburg is better!!  A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days 1195677967 
Nice song, and a good voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days   A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days Empty

Back to top Go down

A song you can't seem to get out of your mind these days
Page 1 of 1