ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood thread

Go down 
+15
desstyna
Indii
bastet
Berkana
Serena
claumirela
steveharrison
Nätulcién
rec
wyldhoney
tapsi
Morgana
woolf
vision
Reyna
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
woolf

woolf

Mood thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:50 am

@ rec: I have been playing tennis for three years now. I used to play interclub tournament in NZ, and now I am playing Friday Cup, which is the only amateur tennis tournament here.
Back to top Go down
tapsi

tapsi

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:28 pm

today i forgot i ran a bath and the overflow or what you call it clogged up and by the time i realised, everything was swimming in hot water

now i live on the 10th floor so the water went down and down and down and i think there are going to be a lot of very desperate and angry people in the building tonight when they go home to find a waterlogged flat

luckily the building's insurance covers it, so i don't have to pay, but it still feels awful (and of course all my shoes are drenched, i even managed to knock my boots over in my panic, argh) i feel so awful for all my neighbours, really Sad
Back to top Go down
http://tapsiful.deviantart.com
woolf

woolf

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:55 pm

There must be some really angry people at your door already.

Mood is craaaaaaaaaaaaazy, I received the examiner reports for my thesis along with a confirmation date for my oral defense which is awfully close and I need to be back in NZ for it. I am in a rush to get a flight ticket to NZ, I couldn't buy one because the final date was not confirmed before this email and they had mentioned on a previous email that if I buy a ticket it will at my own risk.  worried 

Back to top Go down
tapsi

tapsi

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:36 pm

ah, it's still office hours over here, so most people aren't home yet... and i left home after i cleaned up the mess on my floor / in my flat and told the lady whose job it is to take care of such matters. anyway, what could people say? it can and does happen to most of us one time or another... Sad

it happens with some regularity in such a big house Sad so people know who to turn to and that the insurance company will pay for stuff, but it still sucks
Back to top Go down
tapsi

tapsi

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:37 pm

and good luck with finding a good flight, Mehdy Smile
Back to top Go down
rec

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 pm

@tapsi: Oh no! I can imagine how awful you must have been feeling today but - like you said - things like that happen to most of us one time or another. Are you feeling better now?

@woolf: Good luck with finding the ticket! When is the oral defence?
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:36 pm

@Tapsi: aw, how terrible, those things indeed happen but i can imagine how awful you feel about it, and then all work cleaning the mess, your shoes etc. hugs

@Woolf: great news, lots of succes
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:22 pm

oh agnes! so annoying! hope your shoes will survive! Wink
and what the others said.

and medhy: hope you'll find a ticket! good luck!
Back to top Go down
woolf

woolf

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:17 am

Thanks everyone, the ticket is almost sorted, I hope it gets finalized today. The exam date in March 10, and I received an email from my supervisor today who said that the reports have been excellent. So hopefully I won't need to worry that much about my oral defense. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:50 am

Finally getting good new from the doctors (Makes a change). Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
wyldhoney

wyldhoney

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:39 am

tapsi wrote:
now i live on the 10th floor so the water went down and down and down

Blame it on the people drilling holes in the walls! Wink
Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:14 am

Agnes, OMG!! It happended to me at my job and it was winter and I almost had a skatin-rink there when I arrived in the  morning after a night with no heat in the room.. The good part was that the carpet was washed!!

Mehdi, good luck!
SteveHarrison: I am glad things get hopefull!!

Mood: I had a few days with a lot of gealousy debates in my husbant family. His sister has 2 little children and my mother in law is all day long at her house. My husbant says that this is a slave system and that his mother has no more time for him and us and blame it on the sister who cannot stop with alot of things to do outside her family.Of course his mother and sister say that " your children are big, you no more need help" etc but I have to say we never had his mother " full time", just for weekends or a few hours! The mother is trying a lot to make things right for all nephews , I understand her and the littles need more attention. But mine need in th esame manner affection, one day Andrada (16 years old) say " Grandma is more happy when she see those little ones after 2 hours since they left, than when she see me after a week with no meeting". Yeah, big family, big happines, a lot of oppinions and different views!!
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:57 pm

@Steve: good news from your docter is always good to hear, i hope things will turn good for youm succes

@Claudia: family...happiness and debate come in waves. And sometimes it's good to have the debate so that you can vent and tell how you feel about it..but it does not always lead to a change. Having a good relation with someone doesn't depend on the amount you see each other, and you can miss it and wish you'd see each other more, and then when you meet it's not exactly what you wanted and then you feel disappointed.
Family is always complicated. Come on, dear, chin up, straight back, hug your hubby and lovely children and you'll feel loved, loved, loved. Hugs
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Thanks, cancer can be such a bugger im told.
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Sad
are you talking about yourself, steve? sorry, i don't want to be nosy, if you don't feel like sharing are talking about it, it's alright.
anyways, good to hear you got good news.

and claudia, i understand your feelings. it's always complicated indeed. and there's usually no solution for things like those. sad but true...
dunno, but very often there's this strong mother-daughter attachment, which is very different from the mother-son ties. i think it's a natural thing, and very hard to change.
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:38 am

yes ,me Smile 
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:56 am

ok. wish you all the best. it can be a bitch indeed.
Back to top Go down
tapsi

tapsi

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Steve, glad for the good news, and hope they will be followed by more good news! Smile

Claudia: yeah, it's difficult, family can be difficult in such things, but then probably you would have gone mad to have your mother-in-law there all the time Wink some people are more independent and some people less so. of course it sucks when you feel you don't receive the same amount of attention, and it's very difficult to balance things in a big family. and perhaps Andrada's grandma just finds it easier to express her happiness with the small ones, you can't pick up a 16 year old and shower her with kisses and do these things you do with babies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:56 am

thank you girls,
yes Carla this situation create a good occasion to disscuss the way we feel,
Irene, I agree that we, women express better our emotion than men, so as you said, mother-daughter can comunicate and understand each other easier
Agnes, oh yes I do not want to start and finish my days with my mother-in- law here, I respect and admire her a lot, she seems to sacrifice all her personal life for children and family!! and you are right-this is a point of view I felt but not proper succeded to put it in words: is easier to show love for babies than for teeneger.
Yes, yes, I am so glad I shared this with you, your answers helped me see the situation more objective!

Steve, take care of you, hug!
Back to top Go down
Morgana

Morgana

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:46 pm

steveharrison - never give up! never give up there! i can imagine how hard it is, ( spent a year on oncology so, ah well ) good to hear your news Smile

you know what? i saw many birds coming back to Poland! it means the springtime is on the way !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steveharrison

steveharrison

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:41 am

Many thanks for all your kind words and thoughts, means a lot, especially as im new here and dont know anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
rec

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:13 am

@steveharrison: I hope you'll get more good news from the doctor soon! Smile Never give up fighting!

Yesterday I didn't get practically any work done 'cause the students were panicing about their exam and constantly asking for advice. Luckily the rest of the week should be more peaceful. Now I will just overdose on tea and continue reading this article-ish thing my advisor gave me couple weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:55 pm

enjoy!

i'm dead tired. my granddaughters were here today, so grandpa and i had to play all day. and we're not used to that anymore. Wink
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:11 am

haha Very Happy i bet you guys cant move after they leave. fun! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
claumirela

claumirela

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:41 am

haha Irene, my aunt said she better hardwork a day the ground than staying an hour with the children! I cannot understand her but I need to my few personal minutes daily Smile

I am prepareing to celebrate 1 year birthday of Vlad( 8 march)! I am not sure how to make that rituel when you put a lot of symbolic things for baby to choose as representative for his future goals in life:) Do you know about it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood thread   Mood thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood thread
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Auditorium - about Anathema fans :: Day-to-day chat-
Jump to: