ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Television Series

Go down 
+7
Morgana
Reyna
Nätulcién
woolf
vision
wyldhoney
Indii
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Indii
Captain
Indii

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 am

TV Series you are really really into these days? Or you wish to recommend some?
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
wyldhoney

wyldhoney

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Well, I'm not really into anything atm... most of my television time is early in the morning when Sterre drags me out of bed on the most ungodly hours, and we always watch Timmy Time together! I highly recommend it! Smile

Back to top Go down
vision

vision

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 pm

ha, it's the same when i need to babysit Ize in the morning hours, half an hour Winnie the Pooh, and i lov it
the serie i try to follow is GOT, i am busy watching series 3, almost at the end now, pity
Back to top Go down
woolf

woolf

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:30 am

I agree with Carla about Game of Thrones. I am waiting for the new season.

Another good series to follow is NewsRoom. It is totally different from GOT but still a great one to follow.
Back to top Go down
Nätulcién

Nätulcién

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:59 pm

I agree, Game of Thrones and Newsroom are great ones, Thankfully soon GoT will restart again yay!

For me, "Sherlock" is one of the best shows. I'm totally Sherlocked, 3rd season is just ended and can't wait for the next one. Right now I'm watching The Following, The Walking Dead and Shameless and waiting for the new season of Doctor Who.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Reyna

Reyna

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:24 pm

I started to watch hbo new serie True Detective. I have hbo channel so i can see the fresh episode one day after its release in US. Problem is i have to wait for new episode always a week, sometime more! Its very good. Brilliant actors.
Back to top Go down
woolf

woolf

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:06 am

Nätulcién wrote:
I agree, Game of Thrones and Newsroom are great ones, Thankfully soon GoT will restart again yay!

For me, "Sherlock" is one of the best shows. I'm totally Sherlocked, 3rd season is just ended and can't wait for the next one. Right now I'm watching The Following, The Walking Dead and Shameless and waiting for the new season of Doctor Who.  Wink

Thanks a lot for the recommendations. Since you are a fan of those two series, I assume that the other ones must be equally as good. I am gonna put them on my watchlist. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Nätulcién

Nätulcién

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 pm

Thanks Mehdy! Well all of them have different story line, give them a try, You might like.

Doctor Who has a very specific content as story, time travelling with a crazy Doctor who is a time Lord etc. The Following is about a psychotic serial killer who gets inspiration on Edgar Allan Poe books and a cult of believers following him. Shameless is story of a family - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1586680/ hehe.

I'm thinking to start watching Breaking Bad, I stopped watching it around second season, re-start time Razz people keeps telling it's too awesome.
Back to top Go down
woolf

woolf

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:09 am

Thanks again Cansu! (btw your name reminds me of the beautiful Turkish actor, Cansu Dere whom I am recently come to know because of the recent popularity of Turkish series here, particulary Ezel here in our home for my mom).

Breaking Bad is so good that I would put it up there with GoT and Newsroom as my top 3 shows at the moment. The second season and the first few episodes of the third are definitely not as good as the other, but the it become so much better and better that you will find extremely difficult to wait for the next episodes.
Back to top Go down
Morgana

Morgana

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Television Series  Images10

Wink
Back to top Go down
Lilac_Lina

Lilac_Lina

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:19 am

I think I finished Breaking bad in a week and I'm not into series that much.
I'm thinking to start watching True detective. I started Hannibal because of Mads Mikkelsen. Watched Vikings because of... well, vikings. And Game of thrones. This will be an interesting spring.
Back to top Go down
Reyna

Reyna

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:58 pm

I waited a lot from hannibal but it turned out so bad i could not watch more than three first episodes. True Detective is awesome, for a long time reAlly really haunting feeling.
Back to top Go down
rec

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:34 pm

I'm excited about the new episodes of Archer. Really liked the first four of the new season.

Lately I have been watching Modern Family. Can't say I love it but it's entertaining enough.
Back to top Go down
Lady of Shallot

Lady of Shallot

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Currently watching Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Californication and Star Crossed which recently got cancelled for a second season.

Heidi: I had the same problem with Hannibal at first, but I grew to like it though it's hands down the sickest series I've ever watched. The visuals are so gloomy and haunting and the murders just unimaginably vile (that's why sometimes I fast-forward through scenes). It's just that this Hannibal is quite different from the A. Hopkins performance I love and not as seductive.

Also started watching the X-Files but I will probably finish it by the end of the year or even later, as it's soo long. Really curious about LOST as well, it would be a big project too.
Back to top Go down
Nätulcién

Nätulcién

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:45 am

Same here, currently watching Game of Thrones, It was great to see Sigur Ros in the wedding scene Wink

Today, I watched Black Mirror's first episode of second season called Be Right Back. It's has been quite a few times I've seen this episode by now, because it's totally one of the most striking and sentimental episode of the whole series. If there are any of yous who still did not see this show, go and give it a shot!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2085059/

Apart from this, I'm re-watching all the episodes of Black Books again, well classic, can't help it! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0262150/

And I've just seen "Rosemary's baby" -the series version- well, was great visually, scenes from Paris and a very intense, spooky style, yet I am not sure if i liked the story sequence...
Back to top Go down
Lady of Shallot

Lady of Shallot

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Nätulcién wrote:

And I've just seen "Rosemary's baby" -the series version- well, was great visually, scenes from Paris and a very intense, spooky style, yet I am not sure if i liked the story sequence...

Now that was a weird miniseries. Haven't seen the original, but this one felt unfinished. And it was a bit unnerving that she cried that much and was so hysterical throughout the movie. And also a bit too passive.
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:54 pm

Lately, to bring my mood up I have been watching That 70s show http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0165598/

Just hilarious in every possible way.
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
Reyna

Reyna

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:35 am

Started to watch Dexter finally, and have watched almost six seasons in a row. Therapy for me. I have to say it really helps me not going and killin some people myself.
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:01 pm

haha Heidi
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:04 pm

heidi, anyone in particular you'd want to kill? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Television Series  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Series    Television Series  Empty

Back to top Go down

Television Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Right Stage :: Cinema-
Jump to: