ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movie I just saw

Go down 
+11
wyldhoney
woolf
Morpheus
bastet
tapsi
Nätulcién
Lady of Shallot
Lilac_Lina
David
rec
Indii
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilac_Lina

Lilac_Lina

Movie I just saw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Enemy - can't comment I'm still confused.

The edge of heaven - recommendation.

Hour of the wolf - I just love Bergman.

Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:32 pm

just finished Molly Maxwell and its really really good. no matter that its about teenager girl and her teacher. they made it interesting still Smile
also has a cool soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
Franneke

Franneke

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Les Diaboliques (1955) - Fantastic film 10/10
The Mirror (1975) , a russian film, was very confusing but interesting 7/10

Lfw to watch another Bergman film, one of my favorite directors, glad to see his name around here Smile
Back to top Go down
Berkana

Berkana

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:52 pm

I saw some movies last week : * Philomena (2013) - I loved it! Based in true story. *the book thief (2013) liked too *C.O.G.- did not like * the Help (2011)- loved it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idislikehashtags.fu.ck
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:25 pm

i disliked The Book Thief. it wasnt all that much, could have been made better. lack of emotions

cant wait to see The Fault In Our Stars. waiting for a good copy
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

i don't get the chance to see some tv, except for the football :-) I even did not look at the last episode of GOT yet
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:39 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:03 pm

despite the bad reviews i have read about The Hobbit, i am going to look at the last part.
I know it has not much to do with the original story anymore, still i hope there are enough moments worth watching :-)
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:24 am

we are going to watch it next week ! when are you going - did you watch it ?

we watched dumb and dumber 2 the other day ! :-p not bad, it had some funny scenes !
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:15 pm

i think i'll go next year, it's too busy these days :-)
have fun watching it :-)
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:57 pm

Personally I didn't like it, there is a lot of killing in that movie, more than the previous one.. What's your opinion, did you watch it ?
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:10 pm

i finally went to the last part of the Hobbit with my auntie. And we both enjoyed it a lot, i was not bored for a second, it was fun watching. The love story between Tauriel and Kili is just nonsense tho i must admit that i like watching Fili, handsome guy he is :-) in fact i liked watching all Dwarves, especially Thorin :-)
But Dain Ironfoot by Billy Conolly with that fat accent was so ridiculous, really, i like Billy Conolly but this was a stupid choice.
Watching the movie in the dark, comfortably seated looking at the big screen with the overwhelming sound is super. The great nature shots, the close ups of the characters
Thorin and his gold obsession was a stronge scene and the fighting scenes are great. Thranduil on his deer, lovely and Bilbo is great. Bard is also handsome and haha, there are so many nice moments..
It's best to forget about the book and empty the brain and then enjoy the movie. I want to watch it again :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84503534&v=oiMqHfehJ5s&x-yt-ts=1421914688#t=24

Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:12 pm

I have seen Interstellar http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816692/

good sci fi movie. I minded fashion of thin to almost being sick Hollywood people. wonder when that trend is gonna end. and minded Matthew`s trying to do deep sexy voice. just be freaking normal and use your own annoying voice.

at the end, I don't wanna make any spoilers, but its not being said what is the act of saving exactly. but, okay. not everything needs to be explained. like this big important fact Very Happy

but, its okay. its good to watch.

Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:29 pm

I have seen Interstellar too, with my man. I would say it's not a bad movie.. I wasn't really excited.. (I know I'm "bad" when it comes to movies, I don't like most movies :p ..) My man liked it quite a lot too.
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:03 pm

My wrong, I confused Interstellar with Gravity ! I liked Interstellar ! Really sci fi movie though ... and I knew the library would save somehow..
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:22 pm

gravity is not a good movie.
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:46 pm

I agree, i didn't really like that one.
We watched 'The theory of Everything' the other day. I liked it somehow though the directing wasn't very good (and I think she could have divorced and then be with the other man-didn't like watching that part in the movie :p). My man didn't like it mainly because the movie was focused on his relationship with his wife and not on his work, but I think it was made that way on purpose. Has anyone seen it?
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:13 pm

sorry,i have not seen it
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:00 pm

We watched Whiplash the other day, we liked it - though I really disliked that maestro in the movie !
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:47 pm

first about theory of everything, I think its meant to somehow show how much work his wife put into his life, his life work. she deserves that. I know he is one of the smartest people on the earth, but nothing a man can do without his woman support. I stand by that. woman is an inspiration.

whiplash I wanted to throw something at the screen, teacher and aggression in american movies I'm just fed up with. and all that sick ambition. screw that shit. best moment would be if in the end of the movie teacher and drum player went and made out behind the scenes.

Movie I just saw - Page 2 2157100491
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 1:10 pm

Just starting Alien: Covenant. Big Alien fan. Let`s see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie I just saw   Movie I just saw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie I just saw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Right Stage :: Cinema-
Jump to: