ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas/New Years Eve

Go down 
+3
bastet
vision
Indii
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vision

vision

Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:29 pm

today i already baked waffles, tomorrow i am going to bake the apple doughnuts :-)
we are staying home and Paul and Umaya will come in the afternoon, we'll pick up John's mom and she'll be at ours in the evening. I don't mind to bring her home in the middle of the night, as you know i don't drink that much alcohol, just a sip of the champaign and liters of water :-)

I phoned my auntie and she'll think about coming to ours also, she's not sure yet if she'd rather stay all by herselve at home or enjoy the company of others and stay over for a night
i am curious about what she will decide :-)
I am happy that we stay at home
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:58 pm

i can almost smell the waffles! and taste them! Wink

enjoy the evening, carla!

we have to attend a funeral in the morning. after that i'll have to hurry to the supermarket to get everything i need, and then i'll be cooking all afternoon i guess.
then at about 6 we'll head to my parents' place like every year.
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:57 pm

here is my little tree. and the book you all signed! and also lovely santa ornament Vision had sent me Smile

Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 2014-110Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 Imag3310Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 2014-111Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 2014-112Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 2014-113Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 2014-114
Back to top Go down
http://anathema.superforum.pro
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:58 pm

Hope you all prepare everything on time and have a really wonderful evening! Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 2147280127 very very in love
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:42 pm

Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 Images10

Happy New Year guys! Good health, lots of feeling loved and giving love, interesting projects, long walks, meeting with friends and family, going to the gigs and listening to new music!

all in all, better year to be. I hope!
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:35 pm

Happy 2015 !!! Good Health and Love for everyone !!!
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:36 am

happy new year you all!!!

god health and loads of warmth, friendship and love!!!!

here it started so great already! with a very bad cold. Sad
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:21 pm

get well soon, Irene
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:12 pm

how you feeling now Irenes?
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:36 pm

thanks girls.

i'm feeling ill indii. slight fever, bad cough, and i have no energy whatsover. and no breath.
went to the wekkend doctor last sunday, cause i couldn't catch any breath. she said: bronchitis, but not too bad. so she only prescribed an inhalator.
have to say that helped, for the breathing, immediately. but for the rest it hasn't gotten any better. hedwig's coughing badly too now, but at least he doesn't feel ill (yet)

so januari 7, and i haven(t done anything in the house yet in this new year. except for sweeping the floor a bit, and trying to get us a meal. i hate it!
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:04 pm

don't worry about the house. just rest, you have to. to keep the strength.
I'm so sorry to hear you are so ill! Really

I wish you to get better real soon and Hedwig to get rid of the coughing!
Back to top Go down
Indii
Captain
Indii

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:18 pm

Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 A748db10
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:54 pm

oooh, cute!
if it only was that simple!!! Smile

januari 9th, and still the same. waiting for the doctor to arrive at this moment though.
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:48 pm

aw, sorry to hear that you are not recovering yet Irene, i hope the doctor will look after you seriously and that he'll give you strong medication for the time that you need it, hope that you and Hedwig will get better soon, hugs
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:46 pm

2 days on antibiotics, and first signs of improvement starting to show. thanks carla! Smile
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:10 pm

good 2 hear you are feeling better Irene !! try to eat eggs when you are ill (-note from a doctor) ! Smile
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:41 pm

eggs? never heard of that tip before :-)
but i always try to continue eating and drinking when i am ill, even when i don't feel much like eating
(strong influenced by my mom, who always told us to drink, drink, drink and try to eat something)
i discovered that the only time that i cannot eat is when i am very sad
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:49 pm

i'm on a diet of soup and bread for like 10 days now. drink tea and juice. that's it. even no coffee. not because i want to, but everything seems to taste like mud. bleh. but ok, it'll pass i guess. longing for a good cup of coffee though!
Back to top Go down
vision

vision

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 8:01 pm

no coffee? wow, i hardly can believe that :-) you breathe coffee :-P
Back to top Go down
bastet

bastet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:58 pm

hahaha! true!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve   Christmas/New Years Eve - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas/New Years Eve
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANATHEMA  :: Auditorium - about Anathema fans :: Day-to-day chat-
Jump to: